Monday, November 5, 2012

Sketches With a Twist - November

I cant believe its NOVEMBER Already!!!

Time is flying by...
Soon it will be Christmas and I haven't even given a single thought to presents!!
Not even my own!!!
But we are off to New Zealand early January, 
so I think me and Stu should call that our present to each other!!

Anyway, back to the point!



November SWAT
This was a very hairy sketch for me!
I so struggled with it, but in the end the layout is awesome (In my humble opinion!! hehe)


The sketch was done by the awesome Jules
and the twist was stamping!

Here is my layout
"A Family Moment"



I have stamped along the right edge and embossed with silver
and also a little at the bottom left.

Head on over to SWAT and join in this months challenge!
They are great fun!


And on another note.......



This is also the class kit for next weeks class.
Full instructions available.
Lots of spares!
If you love this layout, this week is the perfect opportunity to grab one!
$20.50 plus postage.


Email me on: j_dolbel@bigpond.net.au
or ring the shop on 0267421566

No comments:

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails