Wednesday, December 3, 2014

December 2 & 3.


Now I am starting to realise how boring and repeatitive life if after kids...
I sitll have Josh at home,
but I mean with no kids school presentations and all that jazz that
happens this time of year..

But anywho...

This is whats happening.

Yesterday was the Launch of the Gunnedah Gift Card which I am involved with
through the Gunnedah Chamber of Commerce..
Here is a column I made for it.
And there should be a photo in the paper tomorrow night...


Also Yesterday
Gunnedah South School had their
Kindy Presentation.
I did these columns for them.



Today there was alot of trying to get organised
which for my is damn near impossible!
But tonight I started on trying to tidy up Emelias room..
Here is the before photo..




No comments:

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails