Friday, April 24, 2015

Kaisercraft Design Team



WOW!
I cant even begin to put to words how excited I am about being a finalist 
for this fabulous team.

Here is the list of Finalists.

I am a genuine fan of their product
and I love working with it.
Most of my work is using Kaisercraft Product
Its so versatile!

So now I have to wait for the next round
and soon i will be able to show you what I have done
with a yummy new line that being bought out real soon!
I cant wait to share that with you!

Yay!!

In the mean time...
Here are a couple of things I have done using Kaisercraft this week.

Washi Tape Holder..
(I cant get enough of this range....)




And the new "Oh So Lovely" Range
This is a Art Jounral Page
"Fabulous!"





No comments:

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails